Dimact 40: Box of 3 blisters of 20 chewable tablets.
Antiflatulent defoaming agent for the symptomatic relief of flatulence, wind pains, bloating, abdominal distension and other similar symptoms associated with gastrointestinal gas.
Method of Use:
• Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
• It’s not recommended for children under 12 years.
• Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 tablet 3 or 4 tiomes daily after meals and at bed time as necessary.
• The tablet must be chewed before swallowing.
• Avoid medication and food that can cause bloating.
Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.