Ibuprofen Gel is a pain relieving gel to be applied to the skin. It is used for the relief of
• Rheumatic pain (pain caused by problems with muscles tendons joints or bones)
• Muscular aches and pains
• Pain from strains and sprains
• Lumbago (lower back pain)
• Fibrositis (muscle tenderness or stiffness)
Method of Use:
Adults and children over 12 years old:
• Always try on a small area first.
• Use 1-4cm each time you use Ibuprofen Gel.
• Apply the gel as a thin layer over the affected area.
• Gently rub in the gel until it is absorbed.
• Do not use more gel than recommended.
• Repeat these steps up to 3 times a day but no more. Do not use more often than every 4 hours. If the pain or swelling continues after using the gel for 2 weeks see your doctor.
• Unless you are treating your hands always wash your hands immediately after use.
• Replace the cap tightly.
• Stop using Ibuprofen Gel if you get excessive skin irritation or other unwanted effects.
• Do not cover the skin with bandages, plasters or any other dressing. However, it is safe to cover the skin with your clothes.
• Hypersensitivity to ibuprofen, aspirin or similar medicines (e.g NSAIDs) or any of the other ingredients in this gel.
• If you are asthmatic, or suffer from rhinitis (allergic runny nose) or urticaria (hives).
• On eyes and mucous membranes.
• On broken, damaged, infected or diseased skin.
• Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Children under 12 years.