Box of 3 blisters of 10 F.C. tablets.
For the treatment of hypercholesterolemia, including hyperlipidemia, hyperlipoproteinemia, or hypertriglyceridemia, as an adjunct to dietary control, for the purpose of reducing the risk of cardiovascular events (e.g., myocardial infarction prophylaxis, stroke prophylaxis).
Method of Use:
• Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
• Atorvastatin tablets should be swallowed whole with a drink of water, and can be taken at any time of day, with or without food.
• Avoid drinking too much alcohol while taking this medicine.
• The usual starting dose of atorvastatin is 10 mg once a day in adults and children aged 10 years or older. This may be increased if necessary by your doctor until you are taking the amount you need. Your doctor will adapt the dose at intervals of 4 weeks or more. The maximum dose of atorvastatin is 80 mg once a day.
• Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
• Active liver disease or unexplained hepatic transaminase elevation.