Box of 10 blisters of 10 F.C. tablets
Neurology and Psychiatry
• Treatment of schizophrenia in adults and adolescents (aged 13-17).
• Acute treatment of manic or mixed episodes associated with bipolar I disorder and maintenance treatment of bipolar I disorder in adults and adolescents (ages 13-17).
• Medication therapy for pediatric patients with schizophrenia or bipolar I disorder should be undertaken only after a thorough diagnostic evaluation and with careful consideration of the potential risks.
• Adjunct to valproate or lithium in the treatment of manic or mixed episodes associated with bipolar I disorder.
Method of Use:
• Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
• Take this medicine with a glass of water.
• It can be taken with or without food.
• Your doctor will tell you how many olanzapine tablets to take and how long you should continue to take them.
• Try to take your tablets at the same time each day.
• Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
• Patients with known risk of narrow-angle glaucoma.
• When used with lithium, valproate or fluoxetine, refer to the contraindications section of the package inserts for those products.